DOVADO GO: KEEPING YOU CONNECTED - ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Dovado routers support USB modems for 4G/LTE and 3G mobile broadband. Simply insert a modem into your Dovado router, and share the Internet connection via WiFi in no time!
- Mobile broadband access in Routed/Bridged mode* (up to 88 Mbps)
- Maximal uptime with SmartUSBTM and Connection TrackerTM
- WiFi Encryption and MAC Address Filtering
- Port-Forwarding & Remote Management
- Manual Selection of 4G/LTE Frequency Band*
- Dynamic DNS Services
- Battery Pack: Charge other devices via USB port
- SMS Mailbox/Remote Control/Notifications over 4G/3G/2G
- SMS->SMS & SMS->EMAIL Forwarding
- Can notify via SMS when switching power source between power adapter and battery
- PPTP-based VPN Client
- PPPoE (Ethernet WAN port)
*For a full list of supported modems and their capabilities, visit our Modems section.
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0 port for mobile broadband modem*
- LAN: 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port for wired devices
- WAN: 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port for wired Internet
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n Internal antenna (150 Mbps), 32 clients
- Battery: Removable 3.7V, 2100mAh/7.77Wh, Li-ion
*Supports modems from Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Bandrich, Novatel Wireless, Option, Quanta, Sierra Wireless, etc.
For more details, download the Dovado GO Datasheet