DOVADO TINY AC: UNIVERSAL ACCESS ROUTER
Dovado routers support USB modems for 4G/LTE and 3G mobile broadband. Simply insert a modem into your Dovado router, and share the Internet connection via WiFi in no time!
- Connects (as network client) to a neighboring 2.4/5GHz WiFi network
- Fixed-broadband speed throughput at up to 1Gbps
- Mobile broadband access in Routed/Bridged mode* (300 Mbps with 4G)
- Maximal uptime with SmartUSB™ and Connection Tracker™
- Supports many different USB modems for mobile broadband*
- Automatic Failover between USB modem/Ethernet WAN/SpotBoost™ interfaces (in any order)
- WLAN Encryption and MAC address Filtering
- Port-Forwarding & Remote Management
- Dynamic DNS Services
- SMS Mailbox/Remote Control**
- SMS/E-mail Notifications
- SMS->SMS & SMS->E-mail Forwarding
- Live Firmware Upgrade (with SMS/E-Mail Notifications)
- PPTP-based VPN Client
- PPPoE (Ethernet WAN port)
*For a full list of supported modems and their capabilities, visit our Modems section.
**Requires SMS compatible USB modems and a subscription.
***Requires supported 3rd party devices.
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0 high speed ports for mobile broadband modem*
- LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port for wired device(s)
- WAN: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port for wired Internet
- WiFi: AC750 (300Mbps b/g/n on 2.4GHz & 450Mbps n/a/ac on 5GHz), internal 2.4GHz antenna & external dual-band 2dBi detachable antenna
*Supports modems from Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Bandrich, Novatel Wireless, Option, Quanta, Sierra Wireless, etc.
USB modem not included.
For more details, download the Dovado TINY AC Datasheet